about the company
Our client is a well established insurance firm, looking for an Actuarial Executive to support the APAC valuation tasks in particularly for Australia and Singapore.
about the job
The incumbent is responsible for the assisting on internal US GAAP reporting, annual reserve and expense study, and regular local statutory reporting. You should also set reserves for financial closing, conduct claims and loss ratio detailed movement analysis and understanding of underlying key drivers. Other adhoc projects include actuarial reserving projects such as automating and streamline existing reserving processes for IFRS17 & APAC; providing actuarial support, drive decision making and coordinate with accounting and IT counterparts etc.
about the manager/team
This role reports to the Certifying Actuary.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor degree in Actuarial Science or related field of study
- Associate in the Society of Actuaries, Institute of Actuaries, or comparable actuarial designation preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience of valuation and reporting process
- Understanding in health insurance, health claim process, healthcare systems, IFRS17 is a plus.
- 1+ years of actuarial experience required
- Strong proficiency in Programming (macro), Microsoft (Excel, Access, Powerpoint etc.), Alterlyx, AWS, ResQ, SQL and Tableau preferred
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact at .
(EA: 94C3609/ )