About the company
Our client is seeking an experienced Actuarial RBC2 Assistant Manager to join the team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the development, maintenance, and enhancement of our RBC2 model, and ensure that the business remains financially sound and meets regulatory requirements.
About the job
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of the RBC2 model to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather data and perform analysis for RBC2 reporting
- Collaborate with other teams to develop and implement new risk management techniques and underwriting rules
- Provide support for financial reporting and analysis, including forecasting and budgeting
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations for senior management and regulatory bodies
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory requirements and industry trends to ensure compliance and best practices
Skills and experience required
- Good actuarial exam progression with a recognized international actuarial body
- At least 5 years of life insurance actuarial work experience
- Strong analytical skills with experience with actuarial software such Prophet
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )