Located in CityHall Area
Paying up to $3000
1 year contract with full benefits
About the company
New Stunning office in town, our client is a well established MNC seeking an Admin Assistant cum Receptionist to join their fun and stable culture. This is a 1 year contract role and requires an individual that have superb prioritization skills, multitask and meet deadlines and deems pressure as a challenge!
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Facilities Manager, your Roles & Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Admin & Workspace Manager on daily office operation matters
• Attend to faults reported (e.g. lights blown, access door not working etc.), work with Building
Management/vendors on repairs and maintenance
• Track and ensure license/permit validity
• Ensure routine maintenance are performed, supervise vendors/contractors
• Responsible for employee badge creation and door access activation/deactivation
• Work closely with end-user and Procurement Team on Purchase Request /Purchase Order creation, cost negotiation and Purchase Order creation
• Accurate budget tracking and monitor actual spent
• Manage pantry, stationery inventories, ensure sufficient stock inventory with pantry items and
stationeries are available at all time
• Responsible for online forms and FAQ creation and maintenance, office-wide push notification etc.
Ensure prompt update of monthly dashboard, score card, workstation assignment etc.
• Create, track and monitor Xspace tickets creation and data quality
• Provide coverage to the Reception/Front Desk Team as and when required.
Skills / Experiences
• Customer-focused, service oriented, excellent team player and possess good problem-solving skills
• Good with numbers (budget, cost control) and documentation control
• Ability to multi-task with strong prioritization skills
• Calm flexible approach in handling pressure and deadlines
• Computer savvy, ready to explore and learn new software and platform
• Minimum 2 years of experience in facilities management, office operations is a must
• Diploma in facilities management or business management preferred
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Wai Ling
EA: 94C3609 / R1110392...