about the company
Our client is a regional macroeconomic surveillance organization that aims to contribute to securing macroeconomic and financial stability. They are acting as trusted policy advisors to its members in the region.
about the job
Administrative and Secretarial Support
- Document management: Organize, file, and retrieve documents from electronic repositories. Format reports and presentations.
- Procurement management: Prepare procurement documents. Contact and coordinate with vendors regarding new requisition, contract renewal, work arrangement, and payments of their services.
- Secretarial support: Draft routine correspondence (emails and official letters). Handle correspondence and follow-up for daily emails regarding mission and operational support. Update the country mission’s schedule.
Coordination and Logistical Support
- Preparation of overseas business trip: Provide administrative and logistical support to the teams before and after an overseas business trip, including coordinating with other departments and overseas counterparts, and managing the Country team’s meeting schedule.
- Event management: Organize events such as seminars, workshops, conferences, and/or roundtables for the Country Surveillance teams, including scheduling and logistics, material production, and virtual/venue set-up, in collaboration with other departments.
- Meeting and correspondence management: Organize internal and external meetings, including venue and/or virtual setup, liaising with meeting participants, and disseminating materials. Coordinate the Country Surveillance teams for meeting preparation. Keep records of meeting participants, maintain contact databases, and minutes of meetings.
- Any other administrative tasks as directed by supervisors
about the manager / team
This role reports directly to the Group head of the team
skills & requirement for the job
A diploma in administration,Economics, Finance, Law or any related field. At least 2 years of administrative / secretarial support experience and knowledge preferably related to logistic arrangements, administration, coordination and organizing work functions. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential to the role.
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1872162 (Consultant in charge - Colleen Wang)...