about the role
This role is for a Project Manager/ Scrum Master role with experience in managing multiple large complex projects and running Agile squads. The Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end project delivery based on committed scope, time and budget of a project. The role relates to running projects on Digital Space and should have a good full grasp of how to build digital solutions end to end.
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Regulatory Responsibilities &/OR Risk Management
skills and experience required
- Minimum 7 years of IT experience in Project Management in running Agile projects
- Minimum 6 years’ experience on building digital capabilities for a bank.
- Experience in Senior stakeholder management
- Experience in managing project financials (forecast v actual)
- Domain expertise across Wealth Management or Private Banking functional domain would be preferred
- Good knowledge and experiences on PB products especially Equities, Bonds, and Funds.
- Good knowledge and experiences on digital banking and various capabilities like E-banking, Mobile app, Chat, Digital advisory Online Trading etc.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)