about the company
Our client is a global leader in the machine vision solutions for manufacturing industry. The company is a corporate multinational that offers exceptional corporate executive leadership and industry leading technology expertise.
about the job
You will be responsible for software development for GUI, big data management, multi-threaded applications for Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Work with end customers and internal vision system development team to define business challenges that require the use of various ML/DL & Computer Vision Algorithmic techniques
- Analyze large sets of Visual (images and videos) and Sensor data and train machine learning models using commercial tools such as Cognex as well as open-source platforms(TensorFlow, pyTorch, OpenCV) for detection, classification, tracking, behavioral analysis, anomaly detection.
- Gather customers feedback and continuously improve existing ML models and algorithms.
- Write code (Python/C++/C#) to prepare, use, enhance and test models.
about the manager/team
You will be working in a team of AI Software Engineers and report to the Software Manager.
skills and Experience required
You will need min Masters / Degree in engineering/Mathematics/Statistics discipline.Knowledge in programming skills in Visual Studio Development Environment.
- Proficient in C# required.
- Knowledge in Image processing and vision inspection systems is preferable.
- Experience in using one of ML open-source platforms(TensorFlow, pyTorch, OpenCV) is required.
- Knowledge in programming languages such as C++ is an added advantage.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Annie Ho at annie.ho(@)randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R1872517)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...