about the company
Our client owns and operates residential, industrial, and overseas properties including office tower and retail mall. They’re on a look out for an Assistant Operations Manager, Building Services & Tenant Management to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Develop plans and manage daily operations for company buildings to archived excellent standards and meet SLA requirements.
- Develop and improve SOPs and departmental BCP.
- Manage a team of service providers work quality, ensure a high standard of maintenance, and operational efficiency of the buildings is achieved at the agreed service levels.
- Manage capital replacement works, asset enhancement initiatives and maintenance repair/replacement whenever assigned.
- Ensure safety and health procedures are in place according to WSH Act and other prevailing laws/regulations.
- Prepare budgets for OPEX/CAPEX works and manage the annual maintenance/expenditure within approved budget.
- Prepare and conduct tender exercises for OPEX/CAPEX works such as replacement, upgrading or redevelopment works.
- Administers all contractual obligations and timely renewal of maintenance contracts.
- Plan and organise preventive maintenance for all facilities-related works & develop facilities-related emergency plans.
- Plan building improvement strategies, propose rectification & preventive works/programmes for the building and champion ad-hoc projects whenever required.
- Maintains good landlord-tenant relationship, manage and attend to tenants’ services requirements.
- Plan tenancy-related works, e.g. fit-out, additions & alternations, reinstatement, moving in/out, etc.
- Ensure proper handing over and taking over of premises to/from tenants with proper documentations and as-built drawings.
- Ensure building records are maintained and updated
skills & experience required
Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Building Services or equivalent discipline.
Min 5 years' work experience in managing Grade A commercial building.
Green Mark Accredited Professional (GM AP) will be an added advantage.
Experience in project management or coordination of M&E/C&S/Architectural works within operational building will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to amy.leo(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105802...