Our client is a leading professional service firm. They are seeking an AML Transaction Monitoring specialist to ensure the business is well protected against AML/CFT risks.
- Review and attend to alerts flagged out by the anti-money laundering (AML) transaction monitoring system.
- Review AML cases escalated from other channels/ sources
- Perform timely investigations and assist to prepare and draft Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) where necessary
- Support business Units and management in adherence to applicable AML laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable institution
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in transaction monitoring
- Good understanding of anti-money laundering regulations
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at stella.tanxq'@'randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R22106517)