about the company
Our Client is one of Asia's largest Wholesale Bank.
about the job
- Investigate and dispose name screening alerts
- Investigate transaction monitoring alerts and perform necessary research
- Perform compliance reviews in accordance with internal regulations
- Assist and liaise with internal stakeholders
skills and experience required
- >2 years of experience in AML and sanctions
- Knowledge of MAS 626 guidelines
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Good communications skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Charlene Lin at 6510 6527.
(EA: 94C3609/ R21100955)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.