about the company
Our client is a well-established financial institution. It provides project financing and structured financing solutions to its clients in the Infrastructure sector. As part of an expansion plan, they are looking for an Analyst / Associate to join its front office team in Singapore.
about the job
- To provide support to senior members in the team on financing mandates across Asia Pacific with a strong focus on the Infrastructure sector.
- Prepare cash flow financial models and provide credit / financial analysis to see through the deal approval process.
- Preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to oversee the execution process.
- Overall involvement in the origination, structuring and execution work pertaining to Project Finance and Structured Finance transactions.
about the manager / team
Part of a stable and lean organization, this is a new headcount reporting into the Head of Department.
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Brings with you 2+ years of structured finance and project finance experience, gained from the banking industry or with a Big 4 consulting firm.
- Strong financial modeling and communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on adeline.lim[@]randstad.com.sg for a confidential discussion