About the company
An education company in Singapore is looking for a hands-on AP Executive to join its team.
About the job
- The incumbent will be responsible for the full spectrum of Accounts Payables (AP) function, including processing of invoices, month-end closings, bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Assist in monthly intercompany transactions and balances schedules
- Support internal and external audit activities as necessary
- Support any process improvement projects to ensure timeliness of the finance framework and compliance.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
Skills and experience required
- Prior AP experience is a must
- You are comfortable traveling to the office located in the east
- You are meticulous, good interpersonal skills and a team player
Why is this a good role?
- Role stability: this is a permanent position
- 25 days of annual leave
- Stable company with collaborative and supportive culture
If you are into the stable environment, please click the 'apply' function for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Consultant-in-charge: Stella Tan (EA: 94C3609 \R1984239). https://www.linkedin.com/in/sgtanstella