About my client
A leading ICT Telecommunications solution provider to large enterprise and public agencies with over 40 years of history.
They understand the importance of having reliable and critical communications systems and networks especially in critical and sensitive industries such as within the government , police, airports verticals.
As part of their growth within the APAC region , they are looking for an experienced and established leader to build and manage their channel partners while building a high performing team.
About the job
Reporting to the VP of Asia Pacific , your responsibilities will includes
- To work closely with senior management to be aligned with business growth strategies within the APAC and Oceanic region
- This involved setting and implement key sales strategies to accomplish and exceed sales targets and increasing clients base
- With a proactive approach in understanding organizational”s methodology and processes and market”s conditions within the assigned territory, and is able to customize sales strategies to respective countries
- To lead and prepare commercial proposals by working collaboratively with respective cross functional department in line with Mobile Network Operators and Secured Mobile Network strategies
- Able to provide accurate updates and inputs within CRM system for sales tracking purposes and enable effective follow up on prospects and to build a consistent sales pipeline
- To build and manage team within APAC , and ensuring team members are in sync with organizational”s goals and objectives
Skills and experience required
- Min 10 years of relevant experience within the critical communications / ICT security industry
- With strong sales track record and good knowledge and network of public sector within the region
- Proven leadership skills and is able to manage a team based all over APAC
- Able to travel when required within assigned territory
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....