about the role
- Oversee all DC projects both brownfield and Greenfield
- Ensure that all projects are successfully and safely delivered on time and within budget
- Develop and implement project execution strategy, ensuring the implementation of quality control standards and cost control
- Set guidelines for the strategic utilization of resources to ensure that resources are optimized to meet key objectives.
- Ensure all costs (including materials and manpower resources) are communicated and incorporated into the overall project budgeting.
- Standardize the Basis of Design for easy deployment across geographies
- To integrate a project from conceptual, functional, and engineering design perspectives.
- Escalating deviations that may impact the project outcome at various stages of the project and draw up corrective measures when projects are off schedule.
- Responsible for analyzing current and emerging DC industry trends shaping construction, MEP and operations in the APAC regions
skills and experience required
- Degree in Engineering with knowledge on Real Estate Management or equivalent
- Min 15 years of relevant industry in Data Center related industry
- Extensive experience in construction development for Data Center
- Strong in DC project expansion and development
- Strong management experience and knowledge of construction, engineering, procurement, industry standards, MEP and other project-related activities
- Able to travel around APAC region for work assignment (about 30-40%)
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact yitwei kwan at yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 | R1325913)...