- Regional/APAC level role
- Opportunity to partner with Global teams and senior leadership for decision making
About the Client
Our Client is a market leader within their industry. They have a well established presence of more than 20 years with more than 10,000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for an APAC IT Service Manager to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As an APAC IT Service Manager, your responsibilities involve:
- Collaborating with Global and service teams to ensure Infrastructure services are met within SLA requirements.
- Leading and supporting infrastructure projects across APAC while ensuring ITSM processes are in line with organization best practices.
- Establishing governance on Group IT policies and guidelines while facilitating reviews and assessment on best practices for service level agreements.
- Shaping Country IT Policies while ensuring subsidiaries adhere to established group IT policies, processes and guidelines
Skills and experiences required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 8 years of working experience in managing SLA for Infrastructure services coupled with a proven track record of having developed and established governance and guidelines for SLA.
Whats is on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the market leaders in their industry as their APAC IT Service Manager. You will get the opportunity to partner with Global teams and stakeholders while being empowered to develop and govern established service level agreements, IT policies and guidelines to be pushed our across the Organization.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me athttps://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)