about the company
Our client is a prestigious bank, looking for a APAC Payroll Specialist (6 months contract) to join the APAC Payroll team.
about the job
You will be managing the payroll activities for Malaysia and Philippines counterparts.
Your job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Processing monthly payroll from end-to-end (prepare instructions and data entry for all new joiner, leavers and employee life cycle changes, separate runs as necessary, such as withholding of taxes etc)
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll and GL reports for submission to relevant departments
- Payroll documentation, ensuring compliance and reviewing of processes
- Manage payroll queries from stakeholders
- Propose payroll process improvements
This is a 6 months contract role, candidates who are immediately available or on short notice preferred; salary will commensurate with experience.
skills and experience required
- Ideally 1-3 years of Payroll experience in bank/ financial services industry
- Adaptable, fast pace, independent, good team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in regional payroll would be advantageous
To apply online please use the 'apply' function.
EA: 94C3609 /R1987041...