about the company
With over 60 years of presence, our client is a market leader in the Asset Management industry. With expansion plans, they are looking to hire an Application Developer to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of IT, this role begins with a 1 year contract, subjected to renewal and conversion based on business needs.
about the job
- Help to drive business value creation through technology enablement and close partnership with key stakeholders
- Hands-on analysis of the technical, data and business functions and workflows to evaluate current state systems and processes and recommend target state roadmap and operating model, devise implementation plan and ensure delivery
- Manage timelines and deliverables of projects/tasks assigned, interpret and understand complex business requirements
- Design, develop, perform system testing and fixing any defects before engaging business users to conduct user acceptance testing
- Perform problem determination activities in business applications support
- Assist in reviewing the status of daily application batch jobs
skills and experience required
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experienced in Microsoft Visual Basic Application tools, Power App, Power BI, Tableau, Sharepoint.
- Experienced in gathering user requirements, and both internal and external stakeholder management.
- Good communication skills
- Prior experience in a Fund Management firm and hands-on experience in systems used in these firms e.g. Bloomberg AIM / Blackrock Aladdin / Charles River / FactSet would be a plus.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)