about the company
Our client is a reputable leading machine tool manufacturer, including machines such as multitasking, 5-axis, turning and milling machines. With manufacturing sites globally as well as locally, this industry leader is now on a look out for a Production Engineer to join their dynamic and diverse team.
about the job
- Based on customer requirement to recommend suitable Mazak machine model and option
- Perform time studies for customer workpieces, making machining process and fixture concept proposa tooling list etc
- Create machining program and test cut customer workpiece, fulfil as per the requirements
- Conduct programming and operation training for customers
- On-site support new machine commissioning, workpiece test cut, runoff etc
- Provide technical support over the phone or on-site for customers
- Setup machine for showroom demonstration or open house / event
- Diploma in Engineering or related field
- Candidates with 1 year of experience in relevant field on CNC machining preferably in Turning and Machining Centers highly desirable
- Proficient in using Solidworks/experienced on CAD/CAM
- Willing to travel to support regional offices for enquiry and project support including execution of turnkey projects
- Training provided for those with no/limited prior experience
- Willing to work in the West (transport provided at designated MRT stations along West-North region)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...