about the company
Founded in the 1970s, my client is a market leader in its industry, with an established presence in 12 cities and over 45 boutiques within APAC.
With expansion plans, they are looking for an Applications Executive (Infor M3 ERP/SugarCRM) to champion digital transformation, with focus on applications initiatives, process improvements and product development.
about the job
- Responsible for user requests, incidents and Level 1/ Level 2 issues
- Conduct tests on applications to identify potential areas of improvements
- Escalate issues to vendors and resolve them in a timely manner
- Collaborate with vendors on new requirements
- Provide training and support to other teams where necessary
- Excellent problem-solving skills to provide root cause analysis of problems and workarounds
- Maintain functional support documents, process flows, user stories, test cases, integrations etc.
- Proactively assign, manage and prioritize relevant support tickets in queue
- Support on deployment of software upgrade activities
- Communicate and provide ticket status updates to business users on a timely manner
skills and experience required
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 5 years of working experience in CRM/ERP application support.
- Experience with Infor M3 ERP / SugarCRM / SalesForce is a plus.
- Ability to grasp complex application business logics and business processes
- Ability to perform critical thinking on connections between systems effectively
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Positive attitude, adaptable, collaborative and strong team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)