- Global MNC within the FMCG sector
- Excellent exposure
Assistant Brand Manager / Leading FMCG Firm
about the company
Our organisation is a global MNC and a leader of industry within the FMCG space. With decades of constant innovation, growth and expansion, they have become a global brand with a presence in over 100 countries today. Internationally recognised as an organization with over 100 brands in the consumer industry, they pride themselves in delivering the highest quality of products whilst remaining dedicated to sustainability.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be sitting within the Brand Marketing team. This will be a sole contributor role and you will be working closely with the regional stakeholders in the execution of brand strategies.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Brand Manager to join the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for driving growth for the brand within the SEA region. You will lead go-to market strategies for new products and brand campaigns.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights across various markets
- Partnering with teams in each market to identify opportunities for expanding the platform into new and emerging spaces
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and team to develop regionally integrated (360) brand communication assets with a major focus on Digital and eCommerce
- Develop and implement new brand initiatives/launches by working with relevant external partners to ensure campaign timelines are on track and met
- Manage the allocated budget for marketing programs
- Work and coordinate with external agencies on digital strategies and campaigns
- Lead annual plan by developing briefs to arrive at creative and media recommendation.
- Define KPIs and provide recommended actions and plans to drive the expansion in new markets
- Work with the marketing team to ensure a coordinated strategy to all media spending, maximizing brand recognition and campaign visibility with the appropriate media mix and formats
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 3 to 5 years of prior experience in brand marketing - regional experience in FMCG brands would be an added advantage.
- You should have a proven ability to successfully influence colleagues/stakeholders at all levels
- You should be organized and meticulous, with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.