about the company
Founded in 1988, my client is a statutory body with the vision of promoting and developing the legal industry in Singapore. They set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through development thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire an Assistant Director - Business Process Re-engineering to join the team.
about the job
- Responsible for planning and driving the process re-engineering activity, working closing with all key stakeholders across different clusters to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Structure efforts to achieve targeted improvement and establish measurement systems to monitor performance.
- Define an overall framework for business process re-engineering.
- Analyse and define the scope for detailed process re-engineering.
- Facilitate detailed process workshops to understand process requirements, identify gaps/issues in current processes and recommend improvements to deliver business outcomes.
- Understand and document detailed as-is process where applicable.
- Lead, coach and develop staff supporting to To-be process and activity.
- Monitor and report key issues & risks impacting the delivery of process re-engineering activities as per defined timelines.
skills and experience required
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Business, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 5 years of experience in business process re-engineering and leading continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders across all levels to ensure buy-in and adoption of new processes
- Experience optimising business processes using technology solutions is highly desirable
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)