Assistant Director, Social Policy
about the company
Our client is an established organization within the public sector. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth.
about the job / manager
We are currently looking to hire an Assistant Director, Social Policy to join the team! This will be a sole contributor role and you will be reporting to the Director.
- Primarily responsible for developing and reviewing the social policies
- Monitor and interpret global and local trends, as well as the socioeconomic data of the labour market
- Work with stakeholders for development of joint policy positions, including key messages and positions at Parliament debates
- Provide support for high level Ministerial supports to key unions during the organization’s involvement in various ministerial taskforces
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have experience within the public sector
- University degree in Political Science, or other related fields.
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage stakeholders
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.