- Opportunity to join a Global Multinational Organization with long term stability
- Opportunity to be exposed to multiple latest IT / Technologies
About the Client
Our Client is a Global MNC with a well established presence of more than 20 years with more than 1000 employees. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for an Assistant IT Manager to be a part of their team
About the Job
As an Assistant IT Manager, your job responsibilities involve:
- Leading a team of IT engineers and coordinating with external vendors to support users on helpdesk and IT issues.
- Supporting and providing coordination on the implementation of regional and global projects.
- Providing support to business users on ERP features and system interfaces, this includes Microsoft office applications, POS and CRM.
- Managing computer hardware and software budgets such as inventory, licenses and renewals etc.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 Years of working experience in a IT support/systems engineer role with a good experience in supporting users on business applications and systems interface.
You should also have at least 2 years of working experience in the coordination and support of IT/Technical Projects.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Assistant IT Manager. You will get the opportunity to lead a team of IT engineers while participating and supporting local / regional IT Infrastructure projects.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)