- Opportunity to drive IT Digital Transformation projects across end to end operations
- Regional role
About the Client
Our client is a US MNC with a well established presence of more than 50 years with more than 8000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans they are now looking for an Assistant IT Manager / Project Manager to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As an Assistant IT Manager / Project Manager, your job responsibility involves:
- Taking ownership for the overall IT Application and Systems posture across the organisation, this includes defining IT solutions standards and protocols for the region.
- Driving multiple project deliveries and implementation across Applications, systems, ERP
- Facilitating IT operations and end user support
- Establishing and driving IT best practices across the organisation, this includes recommendation of new technologies and IT solutions to support business needs
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of working experience in managing IT infrastructure systems and web application, this includes hands on experience in front end web development / troubleshoot. You should also have a strong experience in end to end project management.
Any proven experience in IT Digital Transformation projects and initiatives is advantageous to have.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a US MNC as their Assistant IT Manager / Project Manager. You will get the opportunity to Champion a Regional role with the autonomy to drive decision making for the IT solutions and digital transformation initiatives for the Organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.