about the company
My client is in the lift & elevator industry. They have an outstanding international reputation in its field and great emphasis is placed on training and development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Ensure all possible traditional and non-traditional repair and upgrade opportunities are advised to the customer
- Responsible for the Elevator Maintenance Service business focusing on 3rd party equipment
- Compliance with Incident reporting guidelines of any major Equipment failures, Product Safety Incidents and/or Near misses on site
- Actively drive systematic Breakdown reduction program
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in engineering
- Minimum 8 years of technical servicing in lift / elevator industry
- In-Depth and well versed with OTIS 411 /Gen 2 products is needed for the role
- Strongin 3rd party equipment servicing
If you are interested in the position , kindly email your resume to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...