about the company
My client is the world's largest provider of airframe MRO solutions, specializing in nacelles and composite panels, and the only company offering Airbus conversions using OEM data. They have over 45 years of experience in the aerospace market and are backed by a team of experienced engineers and technicians from factories in Asia Pacific, the US and Europe.
about the job
In this position, you are responsible to manage and drive logistics, warehouse operations and manage 3PL in an exciting and fast paced environment.
- Management of log admin timely GR and GI of parts without delay to mod-site needs and procurement payment to vendor.
- Analyse problem and determine corrective action for non-performing Logistics and warehouse operations/ system transaction and to ensure achieve expected KPI requirement.
- Troubleshooting of complex operation gaps and transaction errors in the ERP system
- Regularly monitoring tools and chase for any outstanding shipment, change of shipment date etc.
- Management of timely payment to all Suppliers and Vendors
- Management of a team of Logistics, warehouse to ensure inventory accuracy, management of Obsolescence stock/ inventory stock count
- Management of 3PL supplier to ensure receiving and delivery of kits to modification sites on timely basis and perform according to contractual agreement
- Management of supplier’s shipment to ensure 100% on time delivery.
- Management/ support Operations Logistics & Warehouse
- Management of GST and VAT including monthly, yearly VAT value reconcile against Finance value
- To Maintaining updated Standard Operating Procedure
- Lead and coordinate with various stakeholders EFW, SSE, QA, Vendorsto support operation needs
- Management of AOG, shipments are timely fulfilled.
- Management and resolve shipment, inventory reconciliation, and any other related issues.
Coordinate the GR for other Supply Chain program. Example:
- Air Can.
- Setup the storage and GR/GI process for new Supply Chain program. Example: Clean interior Cabin program.
Review and improvements
- Continuous improvement on processes, cost saving in the (i) GR, GI process (ii) Shipping coordination, and (iii) 3PL Management
- Support Internal and External Auditor
Work Location: Paya Lebar, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...