My client is one of the leading renowned composite insurers in Singapore, offering Life, Health and General Insurance. Established in Singapore in 1970 to plug a social need for insurance, they assist to serve the protection, savings and investment needs of individuals, families and businesses in this current climate. Their lifestyle-centric and data-driven approach to insurance and financial planning puts them at the forefront of innovative solutions that empower better financial well-being for everyone. They are currently looking for an Assistant Manager in HR Shared Services to join their ranks, along with their rapid expansion.
about the job
As the Assistant Manager in HR Shared Services, you will be responsible for developing an effective HR Shared Services Strategy to drive overall organizational excellence. You will also be partnering closely with the larger HR Team to support HR operational services and projects.
- Oversee the entire Employee Lifecycle administration which includes new hire entry, onboarding, workflow approvals, job changes, leaves of absence etc.
- Partners closely with HRBPs and internal stakeholders to support strategic changes in business operations
- Participate to develop and review process delivery, improvements in service delivery and relations standards within the team
- Lead the HRSS team on their development and to ensure services are offered adequately at the highest level of service and value
- Review and apply prevailing labor policies, employment laws and regulations, including tripartism, employment laws for foreign nationals and Fair Consideration Framework.
- Responsible for administration of employee records in the HRIS Systems, e-Pfile system (creation, update, verification of data, maintenance)
- Handle work pass applications, renewals and cancellations
- Responsible for handling end-to-end employee requests, e.g. documentations support for citizenship, visa, certification letters
- Support compensation and benefits, performance management, salary review, budget planning and analysis
- Responsible for handling end-to-end employee enquiries and bridging between employee and relevant department.
- Work closely with the IT department, vendor as well as relevant stakeholders to identify and provide solutions towards system issues.
- Partner with the HRIS team in the implementation of system enhancements, user acceptance testing, and deployment activities
- Ensure compliance of HR policies and procedures within the statutory requirements
- Review HR policies and procedures, and assists to implement effective HR policies
- Supports HR audits, compliance, and regulatory reporting activities
- Assists in other HR duties as required
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Manager for Shared Services and Payroll, you will lead the HR Shared Services team and help to design and curate the Shared Services strategy to support scale and repeatable execution of the Human Resources Functions.
skills and experience required
To be a successful candidate, you should possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor Degree, within areas of Human Resources, or related disciplines, with at least 6-7 years of relevant working experience in HR Shared Services, with a deep understanding of HR Processes and Share service disciplines. Ideally, you should possess experience with PeopleSoft HRIS or similar HR Systems, as well as a strong knowledge and understanding of relevant Employment Law & HR Practices.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Gwendelyn at 6510 6503.