About the Company
We are transforming automobile industry into mobililty as a service (maas). Striving toward our goal of realizing the future mobility society. With an unceasing passion for beloved cars, we will remain committed to delivering ever-better cars to our customers.
About the Job
You will need to manage and support small to medium mobility solutions project to ensure that the project is delivered and met to the project objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define system functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements and System Design for development.
- Perform solution testing including functional and interfaces, etc from test strategy, test planning, design, execution and management of test program and problem resolution.
- Manage UAT issues diligently ensuring that all reported cases are resolved promptly with minimize impact on the project timeline.
- Execute solution deployment activities and provide technical support and appropriate correction action for post implementation to ensure smooth business operations.
Skills & Experiences Required
You will need min 3 years of relevant experiences with experience in project management with proven track records of completing large scale IT projects.
- Experience with full SDLC.
- Expertise in IOT/connectivity device, front-end, back-end systems design and application API
- Possess AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification, PMP and/or CSPO will be a PLUS
Kindly send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg if you're keen and we could jump on a quick call to discuss it further.