Assistant Manager, Strategic Communications / Media Relations
about the company
Our client is an established organization within the public sector. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth.
about the job / manager
We are currently looking to hire a Assistant Manager, Strategic Communications / Media Relations to join the dynamic marketing team! This will be a sole contributor role and you will be reporting to the Deputy Director. You will be primarily responsible for driving the communications efforts across multiple channels to convey the key messages to their target audience.
- Oversee the execution of strategic communications strategies
- Lead in issues management, crisis communications and/or other related cases
- Managing media pitches and negotiation, media cultivation, drafting media releases, speeches, videos and replies to media queries and forum letters
- Plan and implement strategies to improve the organisation's branding and management of all media platforms
- Drive internal communications and stakeholders engagement
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 2 years of strategic or corporate communications and media relations experience
- Strong communicator with the ability to tailor communication style for different target audience
- Excellent writing skills and meticulousness
- A good team-player, highly motivated and outcome driven
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.