Assistant Marketing Manager / Leading Retail Brand
about the company
Our organisation is a global MNC and a leader of industry within the retail space. With decades of constant innovation, growth and expansion, they have become a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries today. Internationally recognised as a leading brand in the consumer industry, they pride themselves in delivering the highest quality of products whilst remaining dedicated to sustainability.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire an Assistant Marketing Manager to join the dynamic marketing team! You will need to support the Marketing Director and manage 2 staff. You’d also be responsible for the marketing budgets, campaigns and the brand activation plans.
- Oversee strategic planning and manage all offline and online marketing activities.
- Organize and plan media appearances, press releases, product promotions, community events, etc. to raise brand recognition.
- Establish and maintain connections with industry and partners to maximize consumer outreach initiatives.
- Manage vendors and agencies for creative work
- Explore opportunities for partnerships with other stakeholders to strengthen the specific brands.
- Ensuring all project and deliverables are on track as per the stipulated timelines
- Establish and implement digital marketing strategies that are in line with the goals of the brand, including campaigns for SEM.
- Devise CRM strategies utilizing member-specific targeted advertising and initiatives to actively promote member sign-up.
- Analyse weekly and monthly outcomes, following up and taking measures according to the organization needs to drive the individual channels performance
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- Degree in Business / Marketing / Mass Communications
- You should ideally have 3 years of marketing experience within the retail space
- Excellent analytical and entrepreneurial skills, with a track record of boosting brand recognition
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.