about the company
A market leader in the development, manufacture and sale of laboratory testing reagents and laboratory equipment. They also implement clinical IVD and health IT products and services for clinical laboratories, hospitals and healthcare organisations.
about the job
Product Management & Strategy
- Plans and prepares new product launch collaterals and annual marketing plans.
- Conducts analyses required for strategic decision support relating to target markets, market segmentation, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence, positioning, and others that may be brought about by the market dynamism of the assigned business unit.
- Conducts gap analyses to identify evidence and proof sources needs to realize full value proposition of product portfolio
- Oversees the design and implementation of approved product initiatives, including launch of new products & services, introducing product enhancements, and coordinating pricing modifications.
- Provides expert assistance to business partner representatives (distributors/affiliates) as second/third level support, depending on each individual country structure.
- Establish strategic initiatives with key opinion leaders (KOLs) to support the continuous success of the assigned business unit.
- Deliver comprehensive and highly professional product and marketing training to all affiliates and business partners.
about the manager/team
This position reports to the Director of Marketing. An individual contributor, you will be part of a small marketing team that will provide support to all product lines. You will work with various internal (Sales) and external stakeholder (KOLs, regional distributors)
skills & experience required
Bachelor’s Degree in Science or other healthcare-related field with at least 2 years working experience in the clinical molecular laboratory or within the IVD industry.
Experience in strategic planning, strategic marketing, and business development.
Experience with technical sales for molecular products such as NGS
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Johari Masod at +65 8282 1340 quoting Ref No. 91M0161177
EA: 94C3609 / R1109554...