- Great Marketing Exposure
- Career progression opportunities
Our client is a locally owned firm with a strong heritage. They are well established within the retail sector and have more than 25 stores located in Singapore. For over 50 years, they pride themselves for being grounded in creating excellent products that are well received by people.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will report directly into the Marketing Manager to ensure that all goals specific to marketing within the company is met within the Business Unit.
As a brand custodian, you are required to conceptualise exciting campaigns and promotions, analyze data and ROI together with cross function teams and agencies, manage budgets and day-to-day marketing and ecommerce duties.
- Handles and assists with strategic brand development and tactical work including advertising, digital and ecommerce, promotions, creative projects, Public Relations and event management.
- Lead in development and execution of marketing strategies including brand positioning, communication strategies, advertising and consumer promotion initiatives.
- Direct agency partners as required to ensure effective and efficient translation of marketing strategies into activation plans.
- Analyze data to identify insights and translate into business initiatives and/or actionable tasks to drive results.
- Conduct strategic analysis and research to support brand goals including: market, consumer, competitor, distribution, pricing and promotion analysis.
- Partner with in-house creative team and agencies to develop brand assets and collaterals.
- Mentor and support the brand management team on existing projects.
- Develop strategic partnerships that further brand and company objectives from conception to execution, to relationship management
- Handles/or assists in Ecommerce related work.
The successful applicant
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma is essential with hands on marketing experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a 360 marketing marketing role, handing events, Public Relations, Communications, digital marketing within a Retail / luxury / lifestyle preferably
- Open to manage a small team of junior marketters
You will be part of an organization that takes pride in its vision in continuous product innovation in the long term.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )...