Assistant Marketing Manager / Luxury Retail (Automotive)
about the company
Our client is a luxury automotive firm with a highly-established reputation within the APAC region. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to consumers. They are looking for an enthusiastic, career driven go-getter to join the team in driving the expansion of the firm.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be supporting the Marketing Manager with the overall promotions, strategies, events and budgeting.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire an Assistant Marketing Manager to join the team! You will be primarily responsible for driving brand awareness and brand growth through the development of strategic plans.
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns through the development of tactical strategies.
- Leading the marketing team in ensuring that marketing campaigns and activities are seamlessly executed.
- Assist with daily execution of marketing activities like ATL, BTL, Social Media, Public Relations and partnership activities.
- Discussion of CRM strategies in increasing customer retention.
- Establish and execute annual and quarterly marketing strategies to accomplish strategic goals, in partnership with the various stakeholders.
- Ensure that all marketing initiatives are approved through the appropriate channels and are in accordance with the manufacturer's requirements.
- Manage Public Relations with the media and journalists, coordination of media drives.
- Taking charge of lead generation activities to generate both online and offline leads.
skills and experience required
- Minimum a Degree Holder with at least 5 years of marketing experience
- Luxury retail or automotive experience would be highly advantageous
- Prior B2C experience in driving marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.