Assistant or Manager, Digital Marketing (Regional)
about the company
Our client is a leader in building materials and housing manufacturing. Having been in operations for decades and with a presence in multiple verticals like design, kitchen and bathroom solutions, and more, the organization is looking to grow the product sales performance.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire an Assistant / Manager, Digital Marketing to join the team! You will be part of the Regional Marketing Team, covering the APAC region. You will be responsible for B2B digital marketing and social media strategies. You will also be in charge of developing the strategies and carrying out these programs and campaigns across a myriad of different digital platforms.
- Provide support in planning and executing the regional B2B digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee all aspects of digital activity, including paid advertising, online lead generation, conversion, content production, and customer engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop product-specific digital campaigns
- Assist with the execution of B2B events, especially on the digital components.
- Manage the various social media platforms for the assigned markets by working closely with the agencies
- Support SEO initiatives for websites in the APAC region.
- Collaborate with agencies to guarantee that social media best practices and guidelines are incorporated into digital marketing initiatives.
- Assist markets with their local SEO initiatives, especially in terms of off-page and content SEO.
- Complying with marketing standards and assist with the development/improvement of marketing standards
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 6 years and above of digital marketing experience
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google advertising platform and Mailchimp
- Ability to analyze problems and demonstrate critical thinking
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.