Assistant Pricing Manager / Leading Automotive Brand
about the company
Our client is a leading regional automotive manufacturer with a highly-established reputation. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to consumers. It is one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world. They are looking for an enthusiastic, career driven go-getter to join the team in driving the expansion of the firm.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be in charge of analyzing the market pricing and executing measures aligned with the pricing strategy. You’d also be managing a team of 2 Pricing Executives.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire an Assistant Pricing Manager to join the pricing team! You will be primarily responsible for supporting the HOD in managing the team, taking on product planning, pricing management and planning for profit management.
- Manage a team of 2 Pricing Executives.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of market dynamics, product attributes, promotional strategies, customer profiles, demand and supply trends, and competitors' actions to determine the optimal pricing for vehicles.
- Formulate business proposals for new vehicle pricing, engage in negotiations,
- Regularly update profit calculation documents with various cost-related variables and strategize for profit enhancement.
- Undertake cost assessments to track changes in vehicle production costs.
- Provide support to distributors and associated planning departments in managing the product portfolio, including planning for the introduction of new products and updates to existing ones.
- Conduct analysis for ad-hoc projects
skills and experience required:
- You should ideally have 6 years of pricing experience within the automotive industry
- Prior experience in managing a team would be highly advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.