Our client is a large US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments.
The position is designed to plan, manage, coordinate and control the execution of projects within the AP Consumer business, Skin Health. The role is to lead and own medium to high complexity projects in both innovation and life cycle management.
This will require:
- Interdependent partnering with the other functions of the Integration Management Office team, manufacturing sites (internal & external), Integrated Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Commercial marketing teams, QA, R&D, Technical Transfer, Global Engineering.
- Management of project-related activities from Ideation to Launch and ensure that projects are delivered on time, within approved funding limits and achieve the final project objectives (FPOs).
The scope of key responsibilities includes:
- Organize and lead project core team meetings. Maintains effective communication and working relationships among the project core team.
- Work with cross-functional team members to assess the feasibility of project scope & FPO and develop a detailed project timeline to ensure that there is sufficient flexibility and contingency in the plan to respond to unanticipated difficulties.
- Assign, define schedules, and track cross-functional tasks/activities to ensure that project progress within expected timings.
- Adherence to portfolio platforms data quality for a single source of truth cleanliness
- Lead risk analysis & mitigation planning for projects.
- Identify, monitor, communicate and resolve issues, scope changes, budget variances or other FPO hurdles that may arise during the project execution.
- Interface with regional and/or worldwide cross-functional teams to obtain project relevant information.
- Ensure compliance against governance as required.
- Prepare and present project progress reports & presentations as required.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree or Diploma holder with 3-5 years of experience in Project Management working experience in FMCG/ Healthcare/ Food industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to lead, motivate, influence, and supervise cross-functional teams
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; can work with details
- Able to adapt to changes, meet deadlines and multitask
- Results-oriented and able to independently create and deliver
- Superior follow-up skills to ensure that actions are completed, and issues are resolved promptly
This is a 1 Year renewable Contract under Randstad Technologies with a High Potential to renew/convert to perm.
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and bonus schemes.
Interested candidates, please click on APPLY button.
EA: 94C3609 /R1547721...