about the company
Our client is a leading cryptographic technology company and they have exciting opportunities for an Assistant Quality Engineer/Senior QA Technician to join the team.
about the job
- Responsible for assigned activities at incoming quality, in-process and outgoing quality inspection.
- Assist in periodic audits and management of suppliers' and contract manufacturers' quality performances.
- Analyze field returns' trend data and work with engineers in implementing corrective/preventive actions to contain or eliminate the problems, providing corrective action reports to relevant parties.
- Administration of QA activities, documentation and reporting of quality performances and Key Performance indicators (KPIs)
- Participate in company's audit for conformance to ISO 9001 QMS
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate Superior / Head, Operations
- Other duties as assigned by Immediate Superior / Management
- Degree/Diploma/Nitec in any Engineering Discipline with min 1 year of working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge in ISO 9001 and manufacturing processes of PCB, PCBA, box-build assembly.
- Relevant experience in Quality inspection, Acceptable Quality Level (AQL), Quality Improvement Cycle, Cost of Quality and Excel spreadsheet analysis.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly or send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...