about the company
Our client designs, manufactures equipment and materials in the medical devices industry. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the autonomoy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
about the job
- Perform First Article inspection as per procedure, drawings and BOM
- Ensure NCR disposition is done correctly
- Interpreted technical drawing and translate it into First Article Inspection report
- Filing of FAI and FAAS reports
- Perform NCR verification for rework parts from supplier on First Article related issue
- Managed non-conformance reports
- Part quality inspection
- Perform and verify root cause analysis of returned instruments
skills & experience required
- Diploma / Higher NITEC / NITEC in mechanical / mechatronics / quality engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years in instrument / equipment manufacturing environment
- Operate accurate measurement instrument (Smart scope / CMM)
- Hands on with basic measuring instrument (example: caliper, micrometer, and height gauge)
- Able to read mechanical drawing and use of CMM Machine
- Able to commence within a short notice / immediately will be a plus
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...