about the company
Our client is a growing regional corporate bank with a strong presence in the Asian market.
about the job
- Support relationship managers to prepare credit proposals
- Conduct credit risk assessment, financial spreading and financial analysis
- Maintain client relationships and managing client calls, operations, transactions and requests including quotations, deposits, negotiation and confirmation in collaboration with other departments and ensure compliance to bank policies, local laws and regulations
- Support performance of KYC matters, credit reviews and renewals, covenant and stress testing by stipulated deadlines
- Support in client onboarding, obtaining and handling the relevant documents
about the manager / team
Working closely with a small team of bankers with opportunities for growth.
skills & experience required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- 1+ years of related corporate banking and/or commercial banking experience
- Good credit, financial and analytical skills
- Knowledge in corporate banking products such as loans, trade, treasury and capital markets
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Judy on for a confidential discussion at judy.low[@]randstad.com.sg
EA: 94C3609 / R22110790...