about the company
Partnering an established Private Bank with a global footprint, we are looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager to be onboard.
about the job
As an Assistant Relationship Manager, your job scope includes, but not limited to:
- Process client payment orders, executing securities, funds, bonds and FXMM trades
- To liaise closely with the relevant stakeholders to resolve any client enquiries or issues
- Assist in account opening process and the maintenance of client contact records
- Ensure that all transactions adhere to regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Banking and Finance or related fields
- Carries at least 5 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank or Wealth Management Firm in a similar capacity
- Completion of CACS Papers 1 & 2 will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpesonal skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sophia Tan at +65 6510 6521. (EA: 94C3609/ R1980830)...