About the Company
Our organisation is a global leader in agricultural food materials and ingredients, they have been in operations for over 20 years with a global workforce numbering 60,000 and growing. They are looking for a sales assistant manager who will help the sales and commercial team continue their growth in expanding their client and partner base within the supermarket and food merchandising verticals.
About the Job
This role will sit in our organisation’s Singapore headquarters, tasked with building up and growing the institutional sales and gifting channels for a multitude of packaged food brands and food ingredients. In addition, you will be responsible for exploring alternative business development channels, with a strong focus on the corporate, gifting, and HORECA sectors to help grow our organisation’s new sustainable food business vertical.
In addition to the above, you will help drive:
- Development and growth of corporate gifting, events and HORECA sales across our organisation’s product offerings
- End to end business development activity - from building up of sales pipelines, relevant actionable leads via cold calling, events, and more to sales pitching and contract closing
- Commercial activity in tandem with the broader sales team and sales lead
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- 4 years or more of relevant sales experience
- Prior experience within the food trade/food ingredient industry
- Experience handling and working with supermarket chains, retailers, food ingredient and/or food trade firms will be beneficial
If you find this role being a match and are interested in the position, please click “apply”.
EA: 94C3609 / R1761736...