Assistant Sales Manager / Global MNC (Heating Systems)
about the company
Our client is a global manufacturer of heating systems and home appliances. Having been in operations for decades and with a presence in multiple verticals, the organization is looking to grow the product sales performance.
about the job / manager
We are currently looking to hire an Assistant Project Sales Manager! This role will entail you in leading multiple projects and ensuring the sales objectives are met. You will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
- Generating a comprehensive project schedule to provide resources for key project milestones
- Outlining the goals, scope, roles, risk management, and implementation of the project
- Preparation and submission of quotations
- Oversee project planning, ensuring it is technically feasible.
- Keeping track of receivables and aiding the finance division with every Important Account/client.
- Ensure that projects are completed in a timely manner and within the allocated scope and budget.
- Attain the annual sales goal by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that initiatives are carried out successfully.
- Coordinate dialogues between internal stakeholders and clients
- Schedule client meetings to collect thorough order briefs and discuss the precise specifications for each project.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
skills and experience required
- Minimum a Diploma Holder
- You should ideally have 3 years of relevant sales working experience within the water heating industry
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.