about the company
Our client, one of the leading player in the commercial lines space and offer a wide range of insurance solutions across personal lines as well.
about the job
In this position as a Assistant Vice President Brokers, you will be expected to oversee a team of 6 individuals and reporting to the Head of Department. The ideal incumbent must come experience in handling brokers and strong technical underwriting skills and business development experience.
You will be responsible for the profitable growth and development of business through brokers and develop new products through broker distribution. In order to be successful in this position, the ideal incumbent must be familiar with commercial lines and general insurance products.
skills and experience required
- 10+ years of experience as a Broker in both Insurer and Broking set up
- Experience in commercial and general insurance is mandatory
- Supervisory or Team lead/management is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and proven track records in developing/maintaining relationship with Brokers
If the above position interest you, kindly click on the ‘apply now’.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.