about the company
Our client is a reputable global leader in the maritime sector, focused on providing marine services to the maritime and shipping community. They’re now looking for an Assistant Fleet Manager to join the company during this exciting time.
about the job
- Champion Fleet Engineering QHSSE-related tasks and initiatives in accordance to Fleet Engineering work plans, Workplace Safety and Health Act, relevant regulations, and Approved Codes of Practice ("ACOP");
- Identify WSH-related hazards and risks arising from the workplace and recommend/implement reasonably practicable solutions for improvement;
- Function as the WSH Officer, act as the Secretary for Fleet Engineering Vessel Safety Coordination Committee ("VSCC") and other safety-related meetings, and perform the role of a Fleet Engineering Behavioural Based Safety ("BBS") Coordinator;
- Take lead/assist in the investigation of any workplace incidents
- Conceptualise and establish WSH-related educational and training programmes in Fleet Engineering section;
- Monitor and maintain the validity of safety certificates of new and existing machines, workshop equipment, and Fleet Engineering staff
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical / Marine / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years of working experience as WSH Officer in marine/shipyard environment
- Knowledge in Singapore WSH rules and regulations and ISO standards;
- Interest in identifying risks, reviewing work processes, and safety gaps within the workplace, and follow through to implement solutions;
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...