about the company
Our client is a dynamic, forward thinking real estate acquisition and development company, focusing on hospitality and commercial properties across the Asia Pacific region. Currently they are looking for dedicated people with drive, commitment, and enthusiasm to join as a Project Manager.
about the job
- Manage design development process with design team/consultants to ensure timely deliverables of quality in both new built and A&A projects.
- Manage procurement process which includes reviewing of tender packages, evaluating proposals, value engineering, and cost benefit analysis prior to the appointment of vendor.
- Maintain an overview of project status, including budget planning, cost control, procurement lead time, construction progress, and stakeholder management.
- Manage consultants, contractors and suppliers effectively to ensure that the project is completed according to specifications, quality standards, cost and time frame.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Architecture, M&E Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, in managing construction projects and contract administration.
- Self-driven, adaptable, and able to problem solve. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Experience in hospitality and A&A projects is preferred.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to wenyu.jiang (@) randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1332558)...