about the company
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of rapid light-curing materials and equipment, serving the medical device, electronic, aerospace, and industrial manufacturers worldwide. They’re on a look out for an Assistant Engineer/Engineer, Quality to join their team during an exciting time in their development.
what you will be here for
- Proactively drive continuous improvement initiatives to achieve efficiency, quality, and cost reduction.
- Manage the company quality inspection and product release programs for incoming, in process materials/components and finished goods products line (Adhesive).
- Supervise subordinates in the process of quality tests and checks.
- Ensure all internal and external complaints pertaining to product quality are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure supplier management programs are in compliance with established quality procedures.
- Perform stability program for new products and transfer products.
- Ensure necessary QC support for NPI and NPT process and provide quality decisions for various stages of the NPD cycle.
- Champion data driven decisions to achieve continuous improvement using Lean and Six Sigma tools.
- Support and troubleshoot necessary QC equipment such as HPLC, DSC, UV spectrophotometer and conduct related training as required
- Liaise with customer’s auditors and ensure that corrective actions are executed and in compliance with customer’s specifications.
- Carrying out internal system audit/process audits
what you will need
- Diploma in material science, chemical engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of quality experience preferably in a chemical, medical, Pharma and electronics environment.
- Familiarity with RCA tools (FMEA, Cause and Effect and Fishbone Diagram) is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in ISO 9001/ISO13485/ IATF 16949 and other related quality management systems.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...