about the company
Our client is a growing foreign corporate bank with strong presence in Singapore and major cities around the world.
about the job
- Performing financial analysis of corporate clients
- Assessing gradings and internal ratings and maintaining client profiles
- Preparing reports, annual reviews by stipulated deadlines and assisting in portfolio reporting
- Suggesting follow up actions on loan impairments and monitoring loans for potential issues
about the manager / team
You will get the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team with good learning opportunities.
skills & experience required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- At least 2 years of credit experience in corporate banking and/or commercial banking experience
- Good credit, financial and analytical skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Judy on for a confidential discussion at judy.low[@]randstad.com.sg
EA: 94C3609 / R22110790...