about the company
A leading financial institution focusing on the project financing and bonds market across Asia Pacific.
about the job
- Managing a portfolio of assets, with timely credit reviews and portfolio management, providing recommendations when necessary, processing waivers or consent requests and monitoring of covenants.
- Keeping abreast on industry and ESG developments linked to the performance of its portfolio, keeping an eye out for early warning signals, and providing internal/external stakeholders with updates.
- Any other projects assigned.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of this team, you will be part of a dynamic and growing team.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or related.
- 7+ years of credit analysis / credit risk / portfolio management experience
- Hands on exposure to Project Finance/ Structured Finance transactions
- Strong communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Adeline Lim on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adelinecorporatebankingrecruiter/ to arrange a confidential discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R1105572...