about the company
Established for over 90 years, the Client is a global corporate bank offering a full suite of global financial services and capabilities around the world. With more than 80 years of history and a wide range of business units, our Client is the employer of choice for more than 35,000 people around the world.
about the team
You will be part of the Client services team in Singapore where you will work closely with the eFX and eFI Sales team.
about the role
- Provide technical sales support to the Relationship Managers covering Fixed Income, Derivatives and FX
- Managing the on-boarding process of all new clients
- Enable clients on vendor platforms including Bloomberg, TradeWeb, BidFX, FXSpotStream
- Perform account opening and obtain KYC documentation from clients
- Troubleshoot and attend to client enquiries regarding the electronic platforms execution, trade issues, client connectivity, limits etc
- Assess the quality of implemented pre and post-trade controls, execution risk, management and operational controls, architecture etc., at the client’s side
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders including Sales, Technology, Risk & Compliance etc., to ensure timely and prompt delivery of services to clients
- Participate in projects which include new exchange on-boarding, trading platforms, new markets, regulatory compliance initiatives etc.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for management
- Retrieve clients’ platform usage, and presenting the information to sales team
skills and experience required
- Minimum Degree
- At least 2 years of e-Client Services and/or Onboarding experience within Investment Banking or Broker Firm
- Familiarity with FX and/or Fixed Income products
- Possess good working knowledge of Electronic Trading systems
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at lynda.tan[@]randstad.com.sg.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887