about the company
Our client is a leading materials testing laboratories and solutions provider for a wide range of fields including construction, life sciences, environmental, energy, transportation etc. They’re now on a look out for associate engineers/engineers to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Perform concrete testing in the lab
- Responsible to interpret the test result and draft test report
- Maintain the ISO 17025 testing requirements for all the testing within the department
- Responsible for technical activities of a limited scope and may attain additional responsibilities for release of standard and/or routine data to clients
- Contribute to technical presentations and communications within the engineering discipline when needed
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering or Materials Engineering
- Related experience in concrete testing would be highly desirable
- Working knowledge of laboratory safety
- In-depth understanding of testing concepts and able to apply academic knowledge
- Willing to work in the North (transport provided at designated MRT stations)
- Candidates with no/limited experience are welcome to apply
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...