about the company
Our client is a leading international provider of semiconductor inspection solutions, focused on the manufacturing of special industry machinery. The company is now looking for associate manufacturing engineers to join the team.
about the job
- To prepare, setup and qualify machines prior to machins being crated before shipping out from factory to reach customers
- To support site service occasionally, within and out of Singapore
- Diploma/NITEC in Mechatronics or equivalent
- Min 2 years working experience
- Must have aptitude with mechanical and electrical control systems and understand machinery automation
- Able to read mechanical drawings and measurement tools, perform I/O check and troubleshooting.
- Know-how in Mechanical alignment, motor tuning and vision systems will be an advantage.
- Basic PC system, setup and application programing knowledge
- Have a good attitude on taking extra job scope when necessary.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...